Hamilton, Montana Population, Schools and Landmarks

According to homethodology, Hamilton, Montana is located in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley, surrounded by the beautiful Bitterroot Mountains. To the east of Hamilton lies Corvallis, a small town with a population of just over 1,000 people. This small town offers a variety of outdoor activities such as camping, fishing, and hiking. The nearby Lolo National Forest provides visitors with an abundance of recreational opportunities. To the south lies Stevensville; this quaint little town has a population of approximately 1,300 people and is known for its historic downtown area that has been preserved for over 100 years. Stevensville also offers visitors plenty to do outdoors including fishing on Flathead Lake and taking in the stunning views from St. Mary’s Peak. To the west lies Darby; this mountain town is known for its breathtaking scenery and unique culture. Darby is home to several local businesses including restaurants, art galleries, and shops selling various items from local artists and artisans. Finally, to the north lies Victor; this small community offers visitors plenty to explore including its historic downtown area as well as access to some of Montana’s best fly-fishing opportunities on Rock Creek. With so much to see and explore in Hamilton’s neighboring towns, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to visit this beautiful part of Montana each year.

Population of Hamilton, Montana

According to bridgat, Hamilton, Montana is a small city with a population of approximately 4,800 people. This small city is located in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley and is surrounded by stunning mountain views. The majority of Hamilton’s population are white (87.7%) while the remaining 12.3% are from other racial backgrounds, including Native American (2.1%), African American (1%), and Asian (1%). Hamilton has a median age of 43 years old and an average household income of approximately $45,000 per year. Most residents own their own homes (69%) while the remaining 31% are renters.

The city also has a vibrant economy with many businesses that offer employment opportunities to locals and visitors alike. A variety of industries are represented in Hamilton including agriculture, construction, retail trade, professional services, healthcare and education services. The largest employer in Hamilton is the Bitterroot Valley School District which employs over 1,000 people in various roles such as teachers and administrators. The city also hosts many festivals throughout the year as well as numerous cultural events such as art galleries and live music performances which attract visitors from all over the region.

Hamilton is a great place to live with plenty to do both indoors and outdoors. With its scenic views, vibrant economy, friendly people and rich culture; it’s no wonder why so many people choose to call this beautiful Montana town home.

Hamilton, Montana

Schools and Education of Hamilton, Montana

Hamilton, Montana is home to a variety of educational opportunities. The Bitterroot Valley School District serves the majority of Hamilton residents and is comprised of four elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. The district also offers alternative education programs such as an early college program and a virtual academy.

The Bitterroot Valley School District offers a rigorous academic curriculum that focuses on preparing students for college and career success. Students in the district are offered various courses including English language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, foreign language, physical education and health as well as specialized courses such as music and art. The district also provides a variety of extracurricular activities that students can participate in such as sports teams, after-school clubs, theatre productions and more.

In addition to the public school system, Hamilton is also home to several private schools including Hamilton Christian Academy which offers K-12th grade education with an emphasis on Christian values; Valley Christian School which provides preschool through 8th grade instruction; and Montana State University-Bozeman which provides undergraduate degrees in various fields such as business administration and engineering.

Hamilton is also home to several higher education institutions including Montana State University-Bozeman which offers numerous degree programs at both the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s degrees) and graduate level (Master’s degrees). Additionally, Hamilton has two community colleges: Bitterroot College which provides associate degree programs in various areas such as nursing and business; and Flathead Valley Community College which offers certificate programs in areas such as welding technology or medical coding.

There are many educational opportunities available for students living in or visiting Hamilton, Montana. With its variety of public schools, private schools and higher learning institutions; it’s no wonder why so many people choose to call this beautiful town their home.

Landmarks in Hamilton, Montana

Hamilton, Montana is a picturesque and vibrant city that is full of history and culture. Located in the Bitterroot Valley, Hamilton is surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains and lush green valleys. The city itself is a mix of old-fashioned charm and modern amenities. From historic buildings to bustling restaurants, Hamilton has something for everyone.

One of the most popular landmarks in Hamilton is the Ravalli County Courthouse. Built in 1896, this majestic building boasts an impressive Romanesque design and stunning stained glass windows. Inside, visitors can explore its two stories filled with courtrooms, offices, and a grand rotunda with a clock tower that rings every hour.

The Daly Mansion is another landmark worth visiting when in Hamilton. This beautiful estate was built by Marcus Daly in 1893 as a family home for him and his wife Margaret. The mansion features over 20 rooms decorated with elaborate Victorian-style furnishings and antiques from around the world. The grounds are also open to visitors who can explore its gardens, orchards, carriage house, servants’ quarters and more.

The Daly Mansion also serves as home to Montana’s official state theater company – The Bitterroot Performing Arts Center (BPAC). This venue hosts plays, musicals, ballets, concerts and other performances throughout the year making it one of Hamilton’s most popular attractions for both locals and tourists alike.

For outdoor enthusiasts there are plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking or fishing nearby. The Bitterroot River runs through town which offers great fly-fishing opportunities while nearby trails provide breathtaking views of the surrounding mountainside landscape. Additionally, there are several parks located throughout town including Riverside Park which has playgrounds for kids as well as picnic areas perfect for a family outing or gathering with friends on a sunny day.

Hamilton offers something for everyone whether you’re looking to explore its historic landmarks or soak up some sunshine outdoors – it truly has something to offer all who visit.