With quite a bit later than counterpart for iOS, output over a year ago, The LEGO Movie Video Game finally arrives on Android smartphones and tablets, resuming the acclaimed commercial success of the movie, turned into a video game.
The game follows the plot of the famous animated film focusing on the adventures of constructor called Emmet, with as many as 45 levels to go and discover more than 90 characters (including Batman, Superman, Gandalf, and Benny) across different environments (including Flatbush Gulch and Cloud Cuckoo Land).
Immerse yourself in the shoes of Emmet, the classical average citizen respectful of the rules, which is mistaken for error for the most extraordinary person capable of saving the world. Players will guide you in unlikely associations with strange characters in an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a daring adventure for which Emmet is absolutely not prepared.
In this version for Android is used a Visual Isometric and a series of controls tap & swype optimized for touchscreen devices.
- A fantastic and surprising mix of 90 characters featured in the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, Benny, and many others.
- Ventured into fantasy worlds like the Flatbush, the land of cuckoo clocks, and many others in the 45 exciting levels!
- Break the bricks in a charming setting composed of LEGO bricks.
- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in new ways.
- Get the awesome power of Master Builders for building LEGO creations.
- Enjoy a new animation style, like that of the film, which simulates the motion of real LEGO toys.
Developed by TT Games, The LEGO Movie Video Game is now available in the Play Store at a cheap price of € 5.53.