After fixing some problems with overly fragile display on the first prototypes, Bluboo Xtouchcontinues to be talked about and the process of accomplishment that sets this smartphone.Official via an email released by Chinese manufacturer, Bluboo confirmed that during the working process of the device, the back housing is done through a process of 3D printing.
As a first step creates a thin layer of flexible material (imagine both polycarbonate) which will give the initial shape to cover, the example then adds a film of nano-composite materials, which will form the diamond cuts mirrored throughout the chassis to rear.
The final effect you can see in the video. A follow instead let us briefly recall the data sheet and the possibility of Orde until next November 8 at the price of 160 euro.
- 5 “display fullHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 441 ppi
- MediaTek MT6753 1.3 GHz processor, 64-bit Octa-core
- Android system 5.1.1 Lollipop
- RAM 3 GB LPDDR3
- Internal memory 32 GB eMMC 5.0 expandable via microSD
- Fingerprint sensor (recognition in 0.3 seconds)
- 13 rear camera Sony IMX214, f/2.0, OIS Mpxl
- 8 front camera Mpxl Omnivision, Wide Angle, f/2.0
- Support dual-SIM dual standby, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, 802.11 WiFi ac
- 3050 mAh battery
- Size: 14.3 x 7.1 x 0.75 cm
- Weight: 158 grams
- More on Areacodesexplorer article.